Got7's 'Just Right' music video hits 45 million views


Article: Got7's popularity gets hotter by the day... MV views are 'no joke'

Source: Sports World via Naver

1. [+655, -40] It seems like Got7 has a ton of international fans but they lack public recognition in Korea...? Their songs are good too..

2. [+511, -22] I wish them good luck this year ㅎㅎ

3. [+489, -23] I've been listening to them for a while already

4. [+418, -27] This is what I'm talking about!!!!! Let's hit daebak for real this year, Got7~~~~ smile at the top of the industry ^_^ I love you kids, really ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ as for our Jinyoung, I hope your movie hits daebak and you get to shoot some dramas too and continue growing as an actor!

5. [+378, -21] Let's keep it up, our Got7! Fighting!

6. [+125, -2] Their song's good, I'm still listening to it~

7. [+119, -2] Their song's good~ I hope they get more popular

8. [+123, -3] The song deserves more attention, it's so good and the dance is good too~

-