Article: [Exclusive] Song Hye Gyo purchases a 9 billion won home in Samsungdong!
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+473, -8] What kind of a house costs 9 billion won;;;
2. [+473, -48] I don't care what she buys, as long as she's paying her taxes
3. [+447, -44] It's from the money she saved after evading 2.5 billion won in taxes
4. [+31, -6] It doesn't surprise me that celebrities live in high end homes but I'm surprised that there are homes that even cost 9 billion won...
5. [+24, -4] From all the money she saved by dodging her taxes ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+22, -2] So she has enough to buy a 9 billion won house but didn't have 2.5 billion won to pay her taxes
7. [+22, -6] Really hard to see her positively
8. [+14, -2] Such an easy life for her. Just on her way to school one day before getting cast as a school uniform model and look at all the daebak she's hit from it. Imagine if she was at least like Moon Geun Young who millions of won to the needy.
1. [+1,895, -249] This tax dodging actress already owns 30 billion won in real estate and still has the balls to evade 10 billion won in taxes. I'm amazed that she still gets support just for being pretty when crimes like this should have her criticized.
2. [+1,457, -133] Her biggest crime is that she used the perk of being exempted from tax investigations for three years that came with her being an honest tax payer to commit the crime that she did.
3. [+1,003, -122] I wonder if she's been paying her taxes lately. Why would she even reveal that she bought a house like this anyway? It's only going to get her more hate and it's not like her image has recovered anyway.
4. [+314, -9] Sigh, others have to save for 10 years working every day and still barely come away with an apartment but others like her are buying 9 billion won homes. What a world.
5. [+307, -15] This is why I will never understand stupid fangirls and fanboys obsessed with celebrities. They don't even realize how much the rest of us have to slave away to make our money while they shoot one CF and make as much as one of us will make in a lifetime.