Article: How did BTS' reaction videos spread over the world?
Source: ize via Naver
1. [+629, -42] It's BTS, after all. Let's last forever, BTS and Army.
2. [+531, -32] They're going to grow even bigger in the future
3. [+473, -36] So proud that they're my bias ㅠㅠㅠ let's be forever
4. [+75, -3] BTS had no help from media play. They were raised by their fans and the power of YouTube. Their company never did any media play for them and it's only now that they're 3 years into their debut that they're getting their own articles. They've done way less media play than other 1 year old rookie groups like Girlfriend, iKON, and Monsta X.
5. [+77, -6] Foreigners really like BTS reaction videos, they have lots of fans overseas
6. [+61, -6] I'm more and more sure that BTS is going to leave a huge mark in the history of K-Pop idols!
7. [+46, -4] You get tons of reaction videos if you type BTS in the YouTube search~ they're pretty fun to watch~
8. [+43, -3] BTS puts on such a good performance that I can see why foreigners like them. I like their music videos too, very prettily shot.
9. [+36, -1] I found out about them on YouTube first because they're not on a lot of varieties. I watched one video and got hooked~
10. [+30, -0] I also found them through YouTube. They have so much content on there and the members get along well. They have a charm that makes you want to get to know them more.