Park Hae Jin personally spends 200 million won for his free fan meet


Article: [Exclusive] Park Hae Jin personally spends 200 million won for his free fan meeting

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,667, -85] I'm more surprised that other celebrities haven't been footing the expenses for their own fan meets all this time. Fans come all the way to celebrate their debut anniversary and stars make them pay $50 just to enter? I can't believe fans would even pay that

2. [+1,460, -44] Wow, now that's what I call true fan service! I guess that means other stars use their fan money to foot the expenses for their own fan meets? I always assumed it was the company that set it up and fans just showed up and gave presents and whatnot. So surprised that it's not the case. Hopefully his love for his fans continues and he has a long successful career ^

3. [+1,047, -30] I want to see sunbae up close too... ㅜㅜ

4. [+77, -3] The most legendary story about Park Hae Jin was when he caught his hateful commenter and did volunteer work with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+73, -4] I always thought he was an amazing person when I read that instead of taking legal action against his hateful commenter, he said he'd forgive him if he did volunteer work with him instead.

6. [+52, -2] So different from all the stars who claim to adore their fans when all they do is mouth "make sure you eat" from afar and expect hats and headsets worth over $1,000 in gifts from them. Have a long running, successful career!

7. [+46, -3] He's the best, even did volunteer work with his own hateful commenter

8. [+40, -3] I guess that means other fans had to pay to go to fan meets all along.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+20,525, -212] Hul daebak... as expected of Park Hae Jin

2. [+13,967, -239] Wow, his character is as handsome as his face

3. [+13,292, -234] This man drives me crazy...

4. [+11,679, -195] Amazing mentality, amazing face

5. [+10,548, -179] Wishing him more luck in the future

6. [+1,980, -43] I knew he was special when he went to do volunteer work with an anti fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,856, -88] I honestly think this is the right way of doing things... It's wrong to expect fans to come to their own fan meeting when they're already buying so much of their products.

8. [+1,664, -34] Rare to see an actor do this much

-