[Pann] 'Produce 101] Jung Chaeyeon's past photos





Pann: Produce 101 Jung Chaeyeon's shocking past photos

1. [+83, -9]


2. [+56, -3] She's so young and went under the knife to get her nose done... quite brave of her

3. [+43, -4] Combination of double eyelid + nose + dieting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Joo Kyul Kyung looked like she got her eyes and nose done too, not that I'm hating since I admit the two are still prettier than me

4. [+32, -0] She already admitted before that she got her eyes, nose, and botox in her jaw before.. she's not natural but I think her surgery turned out really nicely

5. [+31, -58] This is her junior high school graduation photo, she just looks heavier otherwise looks the same as she does now


6. [+26, -0] Looks like a completely different person to me... everything about her has changed from her features to her proportions overall. Either way, it all turned out super natural and she looks pretty now ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -0] She got her nose done... but it looks really natural

8. [+20, -0] As many people as I've seen get plastic surgery, I've never wanted to know the hospital name as much as I do now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+16, -0] Hul, it came out so nicely, I didn't even think she got any plastic surgery done at first ㅋㅋㅋ usually you can tell but she looks so natural now

10. [+15, -0] Wow... daebak... that one plastic surgery that changes your life around

-