Pann: What is wrong with Lovelyz...?
1. [+199, -52] They're hopeless ㅋㅋ
(Lovelyz sat in these seats and they threw the slogans on the floor...)
2. [+177, -15] The concert doesn't allow food or drinks ㅋㅋ
3. [+142, -34] Wow, that's so disrespectful. I've been to a lot of concerts so I know that you get caught if you try to sneak food in ㅋㅋㅋ and they even left their slogans on the ground and stepped on them.. what're they doing? This totally makes me lose all respect for them.
4. [+95, -7] This is so wrong. They're at a senior's concert and they plug their ears when the fans get too loud, bring in bags of chips when food and drinks are clearly banned, throw Inspirit slogans on the floor and sit on them, left all their trash at their seats... shouldn't they keep a basic level of respect and manners?
5. [+93, -9] Apparently Seo Jisoo plugged her ears when Inspirits started shouting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And they were clearly told that you can't bring food or drinks into the concert hall but they still brought a bag of chips each ^^!
6. [+91, -7] They honestly deserve to be hated for this one
7. [+64, -7] I love how they watched the concert while munching on chips and then getting mad when fans start screaming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+29, -2] So why do the pictures of their seats only have water bottles and the slogans when you all are claiming that they ate chips? Where are the bags of chips then??? Did they throw those out and leave the rest of their trash behind?? This obviously looks staged to me
9. [+26, -6] I'm an Inspirit and I was at the last concert. A girl behind me was eating chips too ㅋㅋㅋ and my friend sat on the second floor and she said lots of people threw their slogans on the floor. Inspirits ate chips and threw their slogans away so why slam Lovelyz for it?
10. [+25, -0] Inspirit staff wouldn't be so dumb. Lovelyz was with their manager then, would they really not have cleaned up after they got up to leave? Would their manager really let them leave their seats like that?
1. [+110, -8] I doubt they knew this would get controversial since they don't even have cellphones ㅋㅋ they brought chips like they were going to see some movie... this definitely needs feedback. And isn't this the group that has a strict diet regime and their manager even threw a plate at them because they tried to eat toast? Shouldn't their manager have stopped them this time? And I also don't believe the other pictures claiming to be the seats Lovelyz left behind with trash.
2. [+100, -3] They did this at a concert you can't bring food or drinks in to ㅋㅋ
3. [+47, -1] The comparison is real
4. [+30, -7] Well Woollim does need to give feedback about them eating chips since it's against concert rules but none of us are sure that the pictures of their seats with the slogans are actually their seats
5. [+26, -1] Their manager should stop wasting his time throwing plates and managing their diets and instead manage them at public events like this ㅋㅋㅋ everyone should know that you can't bring food to a concert ㅋㅋㅋ Their manager was obviously with them since one of them's on the phone and it's supposedly their manager's phone ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+24, -1] The pictures of the empty seats are Lovelyz's seats. They sat in seats 1-8 in the 32nd row and the seat with the slogan on it is the 7th seat, which makes it one of the Lovelyz's member's seats.
7. [+20, -3] Whatever, isn't Lovelyz way past their opportunity to get big anyway? They're such a huge gap behind debut mate Red Velvet and have completely lost to Girlfriend who debuted in 2015..
8. [+15, -0] It's going to be hilarious later when Lovelyz holds their own concert and Inspirits go as a fandom and sit there eating chips and playing on their phones ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+39, -0] I get that they don't care about the slogans since they're not fans but isn't eating at a concert something that affects everyone with the noise and the smell?
2. [+38, -1] I don't know about the rest but one thing's for sure and it's that they ate chips at the concert. I wouldn't mind if it was because they were waiting for it to start but eating chips while watching a concert is a bit... this isn't a movie theater, you know, or a school talent show your friend is performing at. It's your senior's concert... It's honestly not that big of a deal to warrant that much hate but it's also not something to shield them over either. They should've been more careful knowing how many eyes were on them at that concert.
3. [+37, -2] There's a basic level of manners and respect between a senior and junior and they don't have any of it... there's a reason this group never got popular.
4. [+23, -0] I really got pissed when I saw this... the INFINITE members sweat through so much effort to prepare this concert and the Lovelyz members think they can just waltz in with chips like they're going to watch some movie at a theater ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ instead of coming to watch and learn from their senior, they look like they're just there to drop by. It makes me feel like they're even looking down on them. And I don't know if those seats with the slogans thrown away are theirs or not but that pisses me off too.
5. [+9, -0] Not even one bag of chips but so many bags ㅋㅋㅋ this is a concert