Lee Jin gets married in Hawaii with the support of FinKL mate Ok Joo Hyun



Article: [Exclusive] 'The original elf' Lee Jin has a fairy tale-like small wedding in Hawaii

Source: The Fact via Nate

1. [+935, -20] Looks a lot different from the "small weddings" I'm used to... just because you're holding it outdoors doesn't make it small. It's actually quite an extravagant wedding considering it's at a hotel in Hawaii... and why in the world did the journalist fly all the way there to shoot this?

2. [+650, -47] At quick glance, her husband seems like a far cry from tall and handsome ㅋㅋ

3. [+519, -13] I wonder what the standards for a "small wedding" are???

4. [+64, -3] He doesn't look like your average man

5. [+42, -5] Her husband's balding... and has a pot belly... I guess money really does get you everything in life... ㅋ

6. [+41, -0] To celebrities, I guess having a small guest list makes it a small wedding ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -3] Hul, I feel like her husband's ugly

8. [+36, -2] Probably one of the top most untalented celebrities in my book. She really lucked out debuting when she did for her her lack of looks and talent.

9. [+32, -11] I can already tell just from seeing pictures of his backside that he's ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess even the 'original elf' Lee Jin marries for money in the end too

10. [+32, -1] He looks like he's balding and has a pot belly

-



Article: Lee Jin and Ok Joo Hyun, the friendship of elves... first reveal of her Hawaii wedding

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,085, -50] I remember when Ok Joo Hyun was in millions of debt, the other three FinKL members pooled their money to help her out until she paid them back in the end. I always thought they took care of one another a lot. You don't have to make it obvious on the outside to mean you're close, I wouldn't say they have discord just because they don't show their friendship off.

2. [+779, -36] They've known each other for almost 20 years, must've been a tearful moment

3. [+648, -26] I can feel their friendship in these pictures~ be happy

4. [+67, -14] I heard that the four of them spent time together at a hotel in Seoul before her Hawaii wedding. It's unfair to accuse them of having discord or not being close to each other because we don't see all that. FinKL hates being in the media and fans know that they'd rather meet privately ㅋㅋ

5. [+66, -7] 1. FinKL already kenw about Lee Jin's wedding 2. They had a get together before Lee Jin left and even visited her house 3. Lee Hyori and Sung Yuri sent their well wishes with Ok Joo Hyun who left to Hawaii 4. The public is the one making them seem like they're not friends

6. [+54, -6] I want a friend like that... ㅠㅠ

7. [+51, -7] Ok Joo Hyun seems so close with all of the members. I bet the other members are awkward around each other.

8. [+38, -26] Sung Yuri has a drama filming so I get why she didn't go but I wonder why Lee Hyori didn't when she doesn't have any schedules?

9. [+36, -5] Lee Hyori's doing nothing right now, why didn't she go ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+27, -6] I bet Lee Hyori didn't find out about Lee Jin's wedding till she checked Nate news

-