Article: [Exclusive] DAY6 Junhyuk terminates contract with JYP "Leaving the group"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+4,130, -62] ㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen a singer hit on his fan like he did. I can always trust JYP to be harsh with their decisions when it comes to matters like this.
(His girlfriend shared screencaps of him approaching her on Instagram and hitting on her until they finally began dating.
Their messages exchanged:
JH: Mm, I remembered you because I saw you for the first time on Instagram ㅋㅋ
Fan: Ah, I guess you didn't see me at your concert ㅜㅜ You clicked a heart on my Instagram picture, right?
JH: No, no! I saw you before and recognized you at our fan meet and realized you came! and remembered you ever since ㅋㅋ
and you're right, I did click like.. ㅋㅋ and deleted it again ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: I see! I feel honored ㅎㅎ
JH: Why would you ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Well you're oppa after all! Im Jun Hyuk!! ...
Fan: Well I don't feel anything weird ㅎㅎ
ㅜㅜ Or are you uncomfortable with me ㅜ
JH: No, no, I'm just scared that other people will think I'm being biased towards you...
Don't tell anyone that I reply to your messages ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Of course!! I'll hide them carefully
JH: Anyway, thank you for coming to see our concerts all the time
Her Instagram then became a 'lovestagram' where she revealed she has been dating him for 40 days and she started coming up in other fan accounts. Fans also found out that she was actually a fan of another DAY6 member Pil.
Later when all of this got out, she shared another round of messages exchanged between them:
JH: Let's handle this between ourselves
Even if it goes to court, let's handle it ourselves
If there's a penalty fee we have to pay, then oppa will pay it and you pay too
It's the most realistic thing we can do
I just can't act like nothing's happening because my job is about selling my face
You understand me, right..
or am I the wrong one here?
Fan: I get it, let me know if there's anything else I should watch out for
JH: Well I don't know if this will go to court or anything)
2. [+3,217, -54] Isn't this the guy who ignored his fans because he was busy dating another fan? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,956, -57] He was hitting on some fan on Facebook and they ended up dating together
4. [+2,527, -36] He deserves it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ probably got kicked out for breaching his contract terms ㅋㅋ
5. [+584, -26] Park Jin Young never kicks for no reason, he probably made a huge mistake
6. [+529, -9] Park Jin Young is so strict when it comes to managing private lives ㅋㅋㅋ no mercy
7. [+471, -9] His girlfriend is honestly just as bad as him. She got caught trying to make it so obvious that they were dating and then purposely leaked their messages ㅋㅋ Junhyuk-ah, sue her
8. [+476, -14] He deserves it and I'm glad JYP is being strict with this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+471, -18] There really is a reason when JYP kids get kicked out like this
1. [+62, -10] I heard he had to leave because he got caught dating his fan with a lovestagram and all... really makes me wonder why Jay Park had to leave
2. [+49, -5] A group like this existed?
3. [+19, -1] He struggled so hard to debut, why couldn't he hold back just a bit... but no, he had to go and date his fan.. aigoo
4. [+10, -0] He's that kid that hit on a fan on Instagram or Facebook or something and got caught