Article: Jessica without Soshi, how can she turn her 'hated' image around?
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+11,826, -1,314] Tell her she can't
2. [+8,324, -757] She had such a pretty vocal color.. if only she was like Taeyeon and just focused on singing. The two of their vocal combination was great.
3. [+6,709, -352] I'm not her fan or anti but I doubt SNSD or Jessica want anything to do with each other anymore
4. [+6,360, -780] Jessica's only releasing an album to sell her sunglasses as a combo deal on her Blanc & Eclare homepage. You buy $250 or more of her products and you get an autographed CD ㅋㅋ so there's your real motive behind the solo. No wonder SM gave up on her, there's no way of getting through to her. Customers have to spend $250 at her store and $350 on Blanc & Eclare cosmetics to get her autographed CD.
5. [+5,145, -630] I don't think she can turn her image around...
6. [+1,547, -93] Remember when her fans shielded her as an ice princess whenever she gave stone cold facial expressions ㅋㅋ all of that now would've been game for attitude controversies ㅋㅋ
7. [+1,475, -74] There's nothing scarier than a fan who turns into an anti
8. [+1,281, -63] Well if she quit SNSD, she should stop tagging SNSD onto her name too;;
9. [+1,323, -100] She should stick to dating her current boyfriend instead of promoting in Korea
10. [+1,044, -64] I think if she was just honest when she left Soshi saying that she wanted to promote on her own without SNSD for once, fans would've been more understanding and not turn their backs on her. Instead she media played about how she was the victim and how she was kicked and how she was going to register for design school, which all turned out to be a lie. No wonder fans are done with her.
11. [+1,040, -74] Jessica has never really had a successful solo in Korea. 'Naengmyun' only did well because of the 'Infinity Challenge' power.
12. [+956, -67] Well I personally don't think there's anything wrong with someone prioritizing their personal success over loyalty to SNSD but Jessica has already had an unstable image so this just makes it more dangerous for her... she's always had an opportunistic image with her attitude and how she was lazy with all of her choreography..
13. [+794, -91] She's already marked as a negative figure to both the public and Sones, what more can she do?
14. [+531, -26] This just proves that she didn't leave to study design or whatever ㅋㅋ no wonder people think it's a comedy when she betrayed a company she was in for 14 years, members she's spent 10 years with all for something that she was going to come back to Korea in a year for
15. [+518, -34] Her image wouldn't be as bad as it is now if she didn't act like the victim at first ㅋㅋㅋ she's the one who left and then she claims she was kicked...