Idol stars graduate high school




Article: A slew of idol stars graduate high school... wings spread wide

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+302, -43] Sorry... I don't know who any of them are... they all look the same.

2. [+234, -38] The best graduation photos were when Krystal, Sulli, Seulgi, Wendy, Kai, and Sehun graduated...

3. [+184, -12] I didn't know back then that my high school days were some of the best days of my life...

4. [+146, -9] I don't know any of them, I must be old now

5. [+13, -2] Grats on graduating, Dokyum-ah ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+6, -0] I feel bad for them in a way... sure they have money and fame now but it came at the expense of less memories made in high school

7. [+7, -1] They're still graduating as students, they shouldn't have worn make up... they still look handsome and pretty though. Congratulations!

8. [+6, -1] Uhh.. It's only been two years since I was discharged but I don't know any of them, I must be old too...

9. [+3, -0] Looks like a lot more idols are skipping out on college compared to the past

-