Article: Jang Hyunseung and Cube issue official apologies... will the attitude controversy die down?
Source: News 1 via Naver
"Hello this is Jang Hyunseung. I'm really sorry for concerning fans with negative news recently. I have no excuses, it is my fault and I am recognizing it as a result of my carelessness and reflecting for it. I have mustered the bravery to share my genuine feelings for the fans who love B2ST and me. I once again greatly apologize for concerning you."
1. [+5,494, -299] Does he not know what an apology letter is...?
2. [+4,380, -259] It sounds like he was forced to write it
3. [+3,720, -230] That's it??????
4. [+3,198, -157] I think the controversy has grown past the point of it dying down
5. [+754, -42] I don't know whether he wrote it himself or his agency wrote it for him but it's so disingenuous.
1. [+3,846, -203] This is so disingenuous, he only wrote it because he was forced to apologize
2. [+2,712, -143] Really? That's it?
3. [+2,354, -143] He calls this an apology ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,904, -146] He is such a mess ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+541, -45] Never in my life have I read such a soulless apology as this
6. [+424, -37] Even at 2 pm today when he obviously knew that his name was up and down on the search rankings for his attitude controversy, he still pressed like on another photo on Instagram... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just cannot understand him as a fan
7. [+464, -57] Am I the only one who feels it's disingenuous...
8. [+431, -48] Just how bad is he that fans have banded against him like this..
1. [+743, -11] His apology reads like he was forced to write it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+581, -10] You'd have to be an idiot to fall for a disingenuous apology like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can just read it and feel like he's thinking "why the f*ck am I sitting here writing this"
3. [+57, -0] I thought his apology was a teaser for an apology;
4. [+53, -1] Jang Hyunseung: "Here's my apology you b*tchy fans, take it or leave it"
5. [+37, -3] Just quit and get ready to look for other jobs... you seriously can't call this an apology. It's time you realize just how tough the real world is out there.
1. [+1,071, -27] Wow, he wrote it that short and just left it like that? That's so disingenuous
2. [+929, -24] Aigoo... sounds like he wrote it because he was forced too...
3. [+864, -24] Yup, it's too late
4. [+41, -1] How about he quits and lives an easy life?
5. [+41, -2] Did he really write this himself? Sounds like he was forced to... so different from the other apology his fellow member wrote earlier.
6. [+40, -0] Even kids who get caught talking in class have written longer apology letters than this
1. [+152, -18] Eh? There's something so disingenuous about it
2. [+133, -12] If this controversy was something that could be put to rest over a disingenuous apology like that, we wouldn't have let it all explode to begin with. Fans have been holding this back for years before finally letting it all out in the open and he thinks he can get away with a 6 line apology??? Don't apologize if you don't want to. Don't think that you're innocent when you're not. Fans laid out all the facts so it's his turn to give feedback with his own facts. Why did he act like that on stage, why did he fiddle with his phone on their 6th anniversary V app, why did he miss an event that cost over $1,000, why why why? If you realize that you're wrong at all, don't apologize but give us the answers instead.
3. [+112, -13] Did he even write this himself? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't even trust that anymore. Does he think fans waited this long to let all of this explode to get a 6 line apology in return?????? Give us the feedback we're looking for
Article: Jang Hyunseung is on SNS? Clicks 'like' on Instagram
Source: Seoul News via Nate
1. [+995, -14] Why are him and Sulli so obsessed with SNS after screwing their groups over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+972, -17] That's great, he can quit his job and sit at home all day pressing like on Instagram
3. [+782, -7] I remember he said that the B2ST members are so hard working and model people that he felt he had to cause a scandal someday... well what did the other members do to deserve this from you?
4. [+43, -1] Please quit your job and spend your life pressing like on Instagram. Ridiculous how he's brought all this harm to his members and ignored his fans and he's sitting there pressing like on Instagram ㅋㅋ
5. [+19, -0] He honestly looks like he has mental issues