Article: [Exclusive] Girlfriend's Yoojoo and Eunha to postpone college to focus on activities
Source: Star News via Nave
1. [+744, -38] I'm so glad they decided to not go to college on special treatment. It'll be a waste of all their money, time, and even popularity.
2. [+632, -35] They already have jobs, why would they need to go to college? They can go after they retire. Girlfriend is already building a resume for themselves with their activities and they can get jobs anywhere in their fields afterwards...
3. [+392, -21] Keep up the good promotions
4. [+310, -24] A good decision~ please promote more soon~!!
5. [+60, -3] They're only a little over a year into their debut and it's their busiest time yet, there's nothing wrong with postponing college. Good luck this year!
6. [+62, -8] They'll only get hate if they go to college now for special treatment and they'll be too busy to attend anyway. College is not a necessity, they can go later when they have time.
1. [+103, -0] They need to make money while they can, school can wait
2. [+74, -6] Yup, there's a time for everything...
3. [+55, -6] Yoojoo applied for Kyunghee and Eunha applied for Howon but I guess both were rejected. Their music programs are super competitive...
4. [+11, -3] I'd rather pick money too
5. [+9, -1] I remember them coming to my college to apply... and got rejected like Yoo Seung Woo. Don't try to act like you're making a big sacrifice ㅠㅠ
6. [+5, -2] They're not going because they got rejected, why are they media playing as if they decided not to go? ㅋㅋㅋ