AOA Cream take their debut to the stage


Article: 'Music Bank' AOA Cream, the birth of a cute + sexy new unit

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+525, -53] I think this one's a fail...

2. [+504, -64] Maybe because I'm a woman but... I really don't know about that black haired girl
- She's a rapper
- Not liking the black or blonde ones.. the pink hair has the best face out of the three
- I'm a man and I find her pretty
- I agree!! She's so average, doesn't look like an idol at all
- She looks so bland, she doesn't have any charms
- Chanmi can't sing or dance and has the worst looks and body out of the group. She always has a cloud over her facial expressions too. I wonder how she became an idol.
- The group has Jimin, why does AOA need another rapper? She just never looks confident with herself, all skills aside
- Of course you "don't know about her", she's the least popular member in AOA, even most men don't know about her

3. [+439, -49] This is just something fans would enjoy. All three are singing out of their noses... I don't even know what they're singing about in the lyrics. They can barely keep my attention without Seolhyun.
- You realize Seolhyun can't sing either? ㅋ The only one who can really call themselves a singer in AOA is Choa
- You only care about Seolhyun for her looks ㅋㅋㅋ
- As long as their fans are enjoying it, I guess..-

4. [+37, -9] Oh, so they were AOA. I thought they were a new girl group because I didn't recognize the faces ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+35, -4] They're so nugu that people would think they were a rookie group if they didn't have AOA in their name

6. [+26, -5] Kind of feels like a Wedding Peach concept..

7. [+30, -8] So this is a unit with their three least popular members? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's one member in AOA who is so bad at singing... and she's in this unit.....

8. [+21, -7] Yuna's voice surprised me, didn't expect her to sing that well.. I don't know about the rest. Hyejung's hair doesn't suit her and I don't even know what Chanmi's position is.

9. [+20, -9] That pink haired girl is pretty... looks like she's been overshadowed by Seolhyun and Choa all this time.

10. [+19, -3] This unit is like some cabbage vendor trying to sell me the left over leaves that fell off another cabbage

11. [+16, -8] Hyejung is prettier than Seolhyun, I wonder why Seolhyun gets supported as the main.

12. [+15, -0] There's a reason nugu members are nugu

13. [+14, -1] They have a long way to go. It's not like their song is super good or their concept is fresh or different or the three are disgustingly good singers...

14. [+13, -1] If AOA never had that hit song, they'd still be running on all fours on 'Dream Team'... Girlfriend, A Pink, AOA... proves that a hit song is all it takes. Looks don't matter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-