Younha reveals she recently ended a long term relationship


Article: Younha, "I recently got out of a long term relationship... it's been hard for a few months" surprise confession

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+437, -85] She's a singer with so much potential... in terms of music, isn't she better than IU?

2. [+407, -27] I don't even remember how many times I've heard her say that she broke up

3. [+183, -24] I don't know why she insists on saying such unnecessary things~

4. [+46, -3] After watching her on 'Radio Star', I realized why she isn't popular... ㅠㅠ she's a good singer but when she talks, there's this... pretentious air to her like she wants to show off all the important people she knows and stuff ㅜㅜ

5. [+40, -11] So she was in a long term relationship but said all that stuff about who her ideal man is and all that? I wonder how her ex felt the entire time.

6. [+30, -5] I feel like the only articles I ever see about her are about her getting out of a relationship

7. [+28, -7] She has a bit of an attention seeking disease to her

8. [+22, -7] I wonder how many total relationships she's been in

9. [+19, -9] Her articles are always about her breaking up... find strengthm, Younha. Fighting.

10. [+11, -1] The more I find out about Younha, the less I like her.. her image is a bit different than what I imagined her to be.

11. [+11, -1] She's said so many times that she's broken up from countless relationships but she's never had any dating scandals or any pictures taken... weird

-