Hyeri to MC 'IAC' with Jun Hyun Moo, Leeteuk, and Jo Kwon




Article: [Exclusive] Hyeri to MC for 'IAC' along with Jun Hyun Moo, Leeteuk, and Jo Kwon

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,584, -53] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did they manage to get all the male kkap MCs...

2. [+1,754, -189] Jun Hyun Moo better watch his mouth

3. [+1,662, -175] Can we get Kim Sung Joo instead of Jun Hyun Moo? I really don't like him, I don't even bother watching the shows he's on because he runs his mouth without thinking

4. [+915, -88] Jun Hyun Moo again, he gets so much support..

5. [+257, -30] Jun Hyun Moo again... I really don't know why he gets all these MCing gigs when he's constantly on the chopping block for his mistakes. He's always so in your face. There are much better MCs than him, like Kim Sung Joo.

6. [+180, -33] I hope that Jun Hyun Moo doesn't look down on the idols and shows respect for them

7. [+116, -19] I really hate Jun Hyun Moo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He needs to think before he speaks

8. [+108, -17] Jun Hyun Moo must be raking it in lately... I guess he has to if he wants to keep that girlfriend of his who's 10 years younger than him

-

Source: Nate

1. [+233, -64] I'm sure Hyeri will be fine. She was an MC with Leeteuk at Gaon and did really well!

2. [+210, -54] Even Hyeri's MCing now~~

3. [+218, -144] I hate how Jun Hyun Moo is everywhere now...

4. [+42, -7] Why is Jun Hyun Moo everywhere?? He's so disliked for all of his mistakes and yet he gets all this support

5. [+22, -6] I used to think Hyeri had no talents and was a bit dumb at first but the more I see her, she's so bright and outgoing and does everything asked of her. Sure she lucked out on her fame but I think her positive energy, hard work, and passion make her worthy of her trend title.

-