Yang Hyun Suk and Kang Dong Won give insight on why they chose each other



Article: Yang Hyun Suk YG CEO, "I'll be getting Kang Dong Won globally known"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+6,429, -90] Why am I scared of what he just said... ㅋㅋ

2. [+3,167, -128] So he's going to make Kang Dong Won advance overseas? ㅋㅋ I wish him luck

3. [+2,825, -74] I like how everyone called him an octopus in the last article that had their pictures side by side so this article set them out separately ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,803, -111] I wonder what's going on with the other actors in YG...

5. [+1,279, -43] Yang Hyun Suk, please don't store him away for your own safe keeping and don't send him out too much overseas either. I'll be mad if we can't see Kang Dong Won often because of you.

6. [+538, -22] Why is Yang Hyun Suk always obsessed with sending his artists overseas...

7. [+491, -16] No, let him do whatever he wants with his acting career like he is now

8. [+475, -30] Hopefully he's not going to make Kang Dong Won attend Big Bang's concerts and stuff? Hallyu is not something you can force, he's better off picking a good movie or drama and getting popular overseas that way

9. [+389, -11] Yang Hyun Suk gives more interviews than his own artists ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: Kang Dong Won, "I met with Yang CEO myself and decided on YG... it was the best fit for me"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+917, -82] YG manages their actors well, at least. You can see with how they manage Cha Seung Won and Choi Ji Woo. They're not like SM who does package deals.

2. [+740, -19] He's the top visual in YG now

3. [+676, -40] I think YG's pretty good at figuring out what their artists are good at and bringing that out to its potential..

4. [+24, -2] At least YG isn't a company that has lawsuits with the artists who leave after their contracts expire... I think how a company ends its relationships says a lot about them.

5. [+22, -5] YG's good at managing their actors, just that they never release albums for their singers...

6. [+20, -8] Oppa, don't get too close with their singers, they're all druggies..

7. [+20, -1] Yang Hyun Suk doesn't manage the acting side of YG

8. [+19, -2] Either way, Kang Dong Won made his final decision so I can only hope that YG gives him the support he needs

9. [+12, -5] Yang Hyun Suk looks like an octopus next to him;;;;

10. [+12, -2] Kang Dong Won is not some little kid, I'm sure he made the best decision for himself

-