Victoria captivates with her classy pictorial




Article: 'Chinese goddess' Victoria, pictorial bursting with classic beauty

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+535, -22] I saw her in real life last time and she's so pretty

2. [+441, -32] I love physiques like hers. The majority of men don't like bodies that are too thin, right?

3. [+364, -17] Great body.. and I just find her so pretty when she talks

4. [+305, -16] So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ her proportions are amazing too..

5. [+50, -1] Wow, seriously from her body to her face to her attitude, she lacks nothing

6. [+46, -2] China must be trying so hard to take her... but I like that she's still loyal~!!

7. [+51, -4] Her loyalty is as goddess-level as her beauty

8. [+42, -2] What more words are needed... she is just Godtoria

9. [+35, -1] She doesn't look 30 years old at all

10. [+21, -0] So many from her agency have betrayed us and yet she remains here still... I heard she's considered top 5 in China out of actresses

-