Article: Lee Kwang Soo beats out Kim Soo Hyun and Dok2 as the up and coming chaebol
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+5,722, -146] Had no idea he was this big, but I knew his popularity in China was second to Kim Soo Hyun ㅋㅋ
2. [+5,207,- 85] Talk about a success story ㅋㅋ 'Running Man' did wonders for his career
3. [+4,067, -85] Feels like not too long ago that I saw him with Hwang Jung Eum on 'High Kick', how amazing how far he's come ㅋㅋ
4. [+347, -18] Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo need to bow in gratefulness to the 'Running Man' PD ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+205, -14] No one seems to know why he's popular, not China, South East Asia, or Kwang Soo himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Lee Kwang Soo named the new #1 chaebol star.. Asia's prince
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+636, -31] Daebak, he came this far with 'Running Man' alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and of course all of the fans who like him for who he is!!
2. [+459, -24] This ranking seems funny to me. SISTAR Soyu in 7th??? I've never seen this show give a proper ranking before.
3. [+377, -14] With what proof are they basing this ranking off of? I know that Lee Kwang Soo made a lot but as much as Kim Soo Hyun...?
4. [+19, -3] Wouldn't it be Kim Soo Hyun > Lee Kwang Soo in both China and Korea?
5. [+11, -1] He's popular now but nowhere near as this is making him out to be. The Hallyu king in China right now is Kim Soo Hyun. I don't think there's a celebrity that makes more than Kim Soo Hyun in Korea right now, unless it's his own CEO. When 'Stars' hit it huge, he had 40 Chinese CFs, nevermind the rest of his Korean CFs, fan meets, and TV appearances.
Article: Junsu revealed to own 7 supercars... lease for his home in Chungdamdong worth 2.9 billion won
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+545, -81] He has to be the richest slave in the world ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a life funded by his stupid fangirls
2. [+491, -18] He lives in a league of his own, I'm jealous
3. [+378, -67] The league of slaves
4. [+52, -9] His stupid fangirls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ripped money off of their own parents to make sure their oppas can buy luxury brands while their oppas are off seducing other women with that money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they basically funded their own oppa's hotel expenses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+48, -35] People always talk about how JYJ live so well when they were supposedly in slave contracts but it's because they got out of their slave contracts that they were able to earn as much as they have... the rest of you can continue living like slaves while hating on others.
6. [+43, -9] Our poor oppa, he only has 7 super cars and a 2.9 billion won house~ what are we to do for our poor oppa~ ㅠㅠ
7. [+32, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And yet his fangirls are sitting there feeling bad for him "our poor oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" worry about your own lives ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+30, -11] The role model of the EXO members who left ㅋ.ㅋ
1. [+2,564, -50] Once again, it is pointless to worry for celebrities
2. [+1,858, -103] I guess it wasn't Hani who could do better......
3. [+1,468, -24] The chaebol of idols...
4. [+1,021, -34] He's of another class ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+757, -26] Think of how much he makes in concert income alone...
6. [+284, -20] I guess there's a reason why SM is still trembling against him
7. [+249, -10] Even if Junsu never gets on TV, he still has concerts and musicals that bring in huge income, hundreds of thousands per month
8. [+213, -7] He has a resort in Jeju Island too...
Article: Hyeri is the next '10 billion won girl' after Suzy after 'Reply 1988'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+261, -14] The real trend isn't Seolhyun but Hyeri
2. [+151, -6] Talents may seem important to celebrities but I think luck plays a huge part too. 'Misaeng' was originally offered to Lee Je Hoon but he passed and it went to Im Siwan.. now their incomes have been reversed. No one had any idea Hyeri would be this huge when she was on 'Real Men' last year too but look at how her life has turned around now ㅋ
3. [+113, -8] As Heo Ji Woong said.. luck is luck but there's also talent in knowing when to catch that luck when it comes to you. It's unfair to chock Hyeri's success off to pure luck.
4. [+112, -17] This just makes me afraid that all the female idols who can't act are going to audition for the next 'Reply' series after seeing this
5. [+52, -9] Doesn't matter how much she made.. her biggest success is her managing to break people's expectations that she'd suck at acting and then taking that opportunity to lead her to success.
Article: Taeyeon expected to have made 900 million won in a year, owns a luxury import car worth 100 million won
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+1,475, -46] She's probably made more than that
2. [+1,012, -43] Everyone makes so much! This is why people are crazed into becoming celebrities!!!
3. [+649, -29] Damn...
4. [+254, -8] Jealous.. the kind of numbers that the rest of us couldn't even dream about
5. [+124, -5] I remember Shinhwa's Dongwan said on an old variety show that he admits they make way more than they deserve for the work that they do.... they really do seem to make so much...
Article: Jessica owns 46 stores in Hong Kong, Macao, and China
Source: X Sports News via Daum
1. [+1,292, -50] What's the point of expanding your stores like this when you don't even have any content? Didn't she learn anything from what happened with Sbenu..
2. [+1,019, -39] Sbenu had a lot of stores too
3. [+234, -4] She owns 46 stores after a year and six months? Just some idol in her twenties expanded her business to this point without any professional fashion or business experience? Anyway, a business isn't successful just because you own a lot of stores... what about her income?
4. [+202, -9] I wonder how much of that is in loans
5. [+155, -13] She has Tyler Kwon funding her after all. As with all things in life, it's fine now when everything's great but I hope she is able to fend for herself when things fall apart.