TV: 'You Who Came from the Stars' slated for official broadcast in China


Article: [Exclusive] 'Stars' confirmed for broadcast in China after two years

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+588, -17] I went to China to study abroad in 2013 and 7-8 out of 10 Chinese women I met knew about Kim Soo Hyun so I thought the drama was already broadcast there, but I guess it wasn't... Maybe this will bring back the hype again?

2. [+496, -6] I think most of China has seen it already, chimaek was really popular~

3. [+332, -4] I had to go back and check the date on this article because I thought China already broadcast it

4. [+38, -2] I assumed it was already broadcast because of how famous Kim Soo Hyun is there... the drama is still fun to rewatch ㅜㅜ

5. [+37, -1] Hul... so the drama hasn't even been officially broadcast and Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun have been that popular??????????

-

Source: Naver

1. [+5,188, -110] Looks like we'll get the Do Min Joon craze again ㅋ the drama's fun no matter how many times you watch it

2. [+4,711, -60] China was that obsessed over it and it wasn't even officially broadcast yet..

3. [+2,786, -72] I imagine the craze will be even bigger once it's officially broadcast... I miss Do Min Joon and Chun Songyi

4. [+600, -13] Wait so China was that obsessed with the drama and it wasn't even officially out??? The drama's so amazing..

5. [+382, -8] I still watch reruns on Korean cable and never get tired of watching it ㅠㅠ

-