Article: Tahiti's Jisoo, cries twice for being an idol from a mid-tier agency
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+421, -11] I bet there are plenty of celebrities who've accepted such offers, right..?
2. [+399, -16] Jisoo-ssi, I'm sure it was a difficult decision but I'm glad you're being brave enough to do this. Find strength, and I hope to see more promos in the future.
3. [+316, -7] Pretty sure she said her father's a police on 'Dream Team'..
4. [+31, -6] I bet there are a ton of celebrities who accept these offers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+27, -2] As if a "date" was the only thing that was offered, it's just another word for "sell me your body". Good on her to report it.
6. [+24, -0] Reminds me of all the A list actresses who get caught on dates with rich men... they were probably all sponsor men, right?
7. [+19, -2] It wouldn't be the entertainment industry if it wasn't this dirty
8. [+18, -0] Even if her father's a police, it's not like he can do much if the sponsors are connected to big companies...
9. [+14, -0] I even bet some of the celebrities who are married to rich men now claim that they met through friends but it was probably through brokers ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+14, -2] I would hope that investigations would rip to the root of the issue but I'm sure this issue will be buried soon enough
Article: Tahiti Jisoo reps, "The sponsor broker has been submitted to the police for investigation"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+818, -7] Quite brave of the broker considering her father's a police ㅋ
2. [+512, -8] What a pathetic life that broker is living ㅎㅎ I bet he sees the entire world as money and people as toys. He should be thrown in jail..
3. [+480, -20] I'm sure a lot of other girl groups at her status accept these sponsor offers
4. [+369, -3] I never knew who this Jisoo was but she seems like a very brave and upright person. It's a decision that anyone else could've been seduced by! Supporting you :)
5. [+237, -4] Find strength, Tahiti. Release an album this year and promote more frequently! And catch that broker!
6. [+66, -0] I don't think the stupid broker knew that Jisoo's father is a chief detective ㅋㅋㅋㅋ should've done some research
7. [+43, -0] I'm sure the sponsor used a burner so he probably threw the phone away and is in hiding now. But if they do manage to check the phone's history, they'll probably be able to find all the other girl groups he contacted so I suspect it's going to cause quite a stir for a bit. Of all the people to mess with, it had to be a police's daughter. Tsk tsk, you're screwed.
8. [+39, -0] It probably isn't only Tahiti who's received these offers. Any unpopular girl group who looks desperate for money probably get a ton of these offers.