Article: 'Radio Star' MCs analyze Hani and Kim Junsu's date picture
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+417, -22] I like how 'Radio Star' always takes the opportunity to ask questions that everyone else wants to ask but can't ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+381, -18] If you look at their date picture, Hani's bundled up while Kim Junsu just looks like he's dressed to say "I'm Kim Junsu"
3. [+350, -45] I wouldn't blame 'Radio Star' for this. The fact that Hani agreed to guest on the show after her dating news must mean that she's prepared for 'Radio Star', no?
4. [+24, -16] Even if she's laughing, I bet she hates it on the inside. People she aren't even close with are burying their noses into her business all for the sake of headlines.
5. [+11, -6] Why are people saying 'Radio Star' is crossing the line? Hani obviously agreed to go on the show after her dating rumors in case her popularity went down. As long as she's honest and open with them, people will warm up to her... her agency isn't stupid. They definitely put her on the show knowing that she'd be in the hot seat.
Article: 'Radio Star' Hani reveals feelings on dating Kim Junsu for the first time... took anxiety pills on day of news break
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+4,101, -203] Nothing wrong with her being in a relationship, why are people leaving so much hate about it. Find strength.
2. [+3,034, -254] She's smart, I bet she answered the questions with wit
3. [+2,689, -178] They match well and they're obviously in love with each other, I hate how celebrities are treated like criminals whenever they get into relationships. I wish them a long lasting relationship.
4. [+2,126, -229] Don't break up and keep up the relationship
5. [+1,697, -140] ㅠㅠㅠ Hopefully they didn't rip her apart too hard?? ㅠㅠ They're in love, leave them alone with the hate ㅠㅠ fighting!!!
6. [+222, -27] I like how the media never wrote about hium doing charity work or any awards he received... but after his dating scandal, they're out for any line they can get about him. Poor Hani, poor Junsu... I wish them a happy relationship.
7. [+207, -35] I like how Kim Junsu has been blocked off of broadcast for 6 years and any guest who talked about him were edited out but of course his name is used for issues like this ㅋㅋㅋ poor Kim Junsu
8. [+148, -19] Hani did not do drugs, gamble, or any crime, she's not even in an affair with a married man.. and yet she had to take anxiety pills to deal with the stress ㅠㅠㅠ so sad that she also had to deal with 'Radio Star' right after the news broke out.. must've been a nervous time for her
9. [+142, -21] I trust that Hani handled the questions with her best judgment. He was a source of strength for her she said so I hope they keep it up!
10. [+92, -6] Public broadcast is laughable. Kim Junsu received charity awards for his volunteer work and has even built schools on top of his 12th house for underdeveloped countries and not one of them uttered his name on public broadcast. If any guest even dared to talk about him, they were edited out... If only they cared as much about his charity work as his dating news!!