Article: [Exclusive] Swings apologizes for giving lessons for profit scandal "I recently didn't have any money"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,266, -23] ...... Is he serious right now
2. [+1,986, -72] Don't think you can run your mouth however you want because you're a celebrity and just enlist back into the army
3. [+1,096, -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a joke
4. [+440, -2] So he didn't have money but he could afford to show off on SNS that he bought shoes worth a million won? ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+356, -2] Other young men don't have money either when they serve for two years and live off of part time jobs to pay for their tuition. What do you think they'll think of you the next time you're out on stage rapping? I don't want to see him on TV
6. [+293, -1] So he had to move but he didn't have money... then he should've sold his current home or looked for a cheaper place, somewhere outside of Seoul or in the suburbs. I hate how people complain that they don't have money but still have enough somehow to still buy all the things they want. He's probably one of those types. He could sell all of his shoes and make enough to live off of, probably.
7. [+273, -1] He made so much off of 'Show Me the Money', how in the world did he spend it all that he has nothing now..
8. [+261, -6] Plenty of soldiers in more difficult financial situations than yours are still working hard at their service. But you, you got discharged on medical leave so how is it that you were still able to give rap lessons because you were short on cash? Just go back to the army.
9. [+202, -0] I remember he said he made 300 million won in a year before he enlisted in the army, did he spend it all?
10. [+150, -0] There was a fan account that came up recently about him spending huge cash at a clothing store;;; he didn't even look at the price, just bought things on the spot.
1. [+300, -14] From MC Mong to this guy, everyone in hip hop is so pathetic
2. [+235, -4] Time to enlist again, right? He's sane enough to make money, he can certainly serve too then
3. [+158, -4] The fact that he's making excuses saying he had no money.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ should've just left it at an apology..
4. [+117, -2] Didn't he say his salary last year was 1.4 billion won, and he still didn't have enough?
5. [+44, -1] He really calls this an excuse? He disses others as if he's going to kill them but when it's his turn in the hot seat, he acts so pathetic... was it so hard for him to just say sorry?
Article: How did Swings afford 5 million won sneakers if he had to do rap lessons because he didn't have money?
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate
1. [+194, -4] Pathetic that kids are actually paying money to get lessons on how to swear
2. [+161, -3] Seriously, why are all the pathetic hip hop rappers like this? They act all smart and hardcore and like they're above society but look at them now. Just go back underground mumbling your raps that no one understands and stick to yourselves.
3. [+151, -2] So pathetic, all these rappers who act all hard but this is what they're really like
4. [+22, -0] Ugh, I'd be so embarrassed
5. [+14, -0] If you don't have money, enlist. You get paid $100 a month.