Article: [Exclusive] Girl group member caught for 'sponsor relations' while filing false sexual charges
Source: No Cut News via Nate
A rookie girl group member in her twenties attempted to file a lawsuit against her boyfriend for sexual abuse, but further investigations into her case uncovered her relationship with a rich sponsor in his thirties.
The sponsor had beaten A's boyfriend repeatedly last year resulting in four weeks of treatment and even stole his cellphone to delete her pictures off of them.
The boyfriend tried to press charges against the sponsor for theft but his girlfriend retaliated by pressing false charges against him for sexual abuse. Police were able to confirm, however, that the girlfriend was in a lover's relationship with the sponsor and that the girlfriend ahd attempted to threaten the boyfriend into canceling his lawsuit against the sponsor with the false sexual abuse accusation.
The girl group member has history of competing in a beauty competition.
1. [+225, -12] There's one member I can think of who's been in a beauty competition in the past but I'm not sure it's her 100% so I don't want to say it out loud ㅋㅋ my mouth is tickling
2. [+151, -4] I'll check back at lunch time, please get to work netizens
3. [+110, -30] Who could it be
4. [+29, -4] Already trash at such a young age
5. [+16, -1] I'll check back after work
6. [+16, -2] She's probably some nugu
7. [+13, -2] Why would she claim sexual abuse of all charges... did she not realize that a girl group member getting into a sexual abuse scandal would be much worse? So dumb of her
8. [+12, -2] Get to work, netizens
9. [+11, -1] You can just search 'girl group beauty competition' on Naver and figure out who it is
10. [+10, -0] I wonder what percentage of girl groups are out on TV right now through sponsors? They're just prostitutes... what a weird country where women like them can make money on TV like that.
1. [+54, -2] A rookie girl group member with beauty competition history... that's so specific, no? I'd feel bad if it wasn't actually her. Police should just release the names, no point in protecting criminals
2. [+26, -1] What a scary idol
3. [+21, -1] Get to work, netizens!
4. [+12, -0] Well once her name gets out there, she's done for. Her entire job relies on image;;
5. [+13, -1] Hmm, who is it.. probably some nobody, right?
6. [+5, -0] So the boyfriend probably had scandalous pictures of her in his phone and she wanted the sponsor to get rid of them and he beat him and that didn't work so they tried to threaten him with sexual abuse charges? Well, it came back right to them