Article: North Korea successfully tests hydrogen bomb
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+2,205, -473] President Kim Dae jung: "North Korea does not have the ability nor the determination to develop nuclear bombs"
2. [+983, -59] I don't think China will let this one go
3. [+861, -94] They're past the point of communication, what advancements have we earned from communicating with them other than giving them more money?
4. [+492, -58] Is this for real? This is really bad if true
5. [+172, -6] If they have money to spend on developing nuclear bombs, they should be feeding their own people first
6. [+193, -17] People thought they didn't have the ability to develop nuclear bombs and now they're even testing hydrogen bombs... but of course the higher ups only care about themselves living well so they're just going to give North Korea even more money to stop.
7. [+143, -9] Obviously it's for real, there was even an earthquake
8. [+137, -22] The only solution to this unifying the two countries by us pushing north
9. [+79, -4] What if they contaminate their land with all the bomb testing.. and if they drop it on the south? We're all dead then. North Korea is a ticking time bomb.
10. [+27, -1] Really curious as to how China is going to respond to this
11. [+24, -1] I honestly don't see hope in a peaceful reunion. We need to just wipe them out before it gets harder to beat them with military force.