Kyungri reveals graduation photo and claims she's a natural beauty


Article: 'Gag Concert' Kyungri, "I'm a natural beauty who didn't get work done", reveals graduation photo 

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+331, -23] She got her eyes done. I'm saying this as a Nine Muses fan, but when Kyungri first started getting popular, I remember thinking the group never had a member who looked like that so I went back to their old music videos and realized it was Kyungri after she got her eyes done. She got popular right after she got them done.

2. [+287, -23] Eyes. Nose. Right?

3. [+257, -20] Her face shape itself has changed since her debut ㅜㅜ

4. [+17, -9] You can tell right away she got her eyes and nose done

5. [+13, -2] Maybe she said it to be funny

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,184, -339] Na.. natural beauty....?

2. [+2,214, -221] Huh???????

3. [+1,800, -204] Uh... wait...? What...?

4. [+1,501, -168] Say that again..???????

5. [+1,366, -189] I don't believe it...

6. [+704, -58] But if you look at my graduation photo, I look super ugly in it compared to now too ㅋㅋㅋ isn't it like that for everyone?? There's no way you'd look the same after weight loss and make up

7. [+606, -90] I'm a woman and I can tell that she is beautiful with a graduation photo like that. So many people change way more after weight loss and make up, her graduation picture is actually not that bad... more than anything, her body right now is amazing.

8. [+411, -55] She looks cute in the picture considering she's not wearing make up

9. [+295, -17] It's hard to compare someone to their graduation photo. How many are actually confident in their graduation photos? I'm a completely different person in mine ㅋㅋ

-

Source: Daum

1. [+780, -139] I wouldn't go as far as to call that picture a beauty......

2. [+596, -116] Does she not consider double eyelid surgery as plastic?

3. [+432, -118] Does she think we're idiots. It's obvious she got work done.. or do people no longer consider eyes and nose as part of plastic surgery?!

4. [+203, -17] Does she take us for fools?

5. [+57, -4] Maybe she thinks double eyelids are procedures and not surgeries

-