Article: [Exclusive] After School leader Jungah's contract expires... will be graduating from team
Source: MBN via Naver
1. [+3,232, -35] Who would stay other than Orange Caramel...
2. [+3,001, -47] I guess After School will disappear into our memories... they barely promoted anymore and only Orange Caramel had comebacks once in a while ㅠㅠ They used to be such a good group..
3. [+2,795, -65] All of the original members are graduating... and just when I was looking forward to a comeback too. So who's the leader now, UEE? Is UEE becoming the oldest unni? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ After School's music was more my taste than Orange Caramel but OC did better so only OC got the songs... I think After School has a chance if they come out with another song like 'Bang' and build the concept around UEE.
4. [+1,504, -27] All of the original members are graduating when the only thing the group has done in a while is be on IAC. Jungah also debuted three times in the industry already... must be sad that she's graduating. OTL about the new members E-Young and Gaeun since the group is practically on hiatus.
5. [+1,128, -32] I wouldn't be surprised of After School disbanded and only Orange Caramel was left up.
6. [+239, -14] I think Kahi graduating because she got too old was the biggest hit for the group. She wasn't the main vocalist but she was practically the center balance for the group in terms of performance and rap.
7. [+163, -5] Once UEE leaves in about 1-2 years, After School won't have any of their original members left
8. [+152, -4] I don't think the team's been stable since Kahi left
9. [+133, -1] They're glorifying it by calling it a "graduation" but really she's being kicked out because she's useless now
10. [+135, -4] If Jungah leaves, I don't know anyone in this group other than OC and UEE
1. [+422, -9] After School is reaching three years of hiatus. At this point, the company has thrown them away. I feel bad for the new members, barely got to promote actively and their group's in limbo already.
2. [+335, -27] I don't think anyone would've known she existed if not for her dating scandal with Onew
3. [+208, -11] She's only graduating because her contract's expiring. Let's be honest, she had no presence in the group. Imagine if it was UEE, the company would be begging to renew her contract a year before it was set to expire. Either way, Jungah worked hard for the group so far and I'm sure she's saved enough money from all the events After School performed at so I wish her a happy life.
4. [+22, -1] Graduation is only glorifying the fact that this group has member leaves. The only members left will be people that we don't recognize ㅠㅠ I'm so used to Kahi, Jungah, UEE, Lizzy, Raina, and Jooyeon. I used to love this group for their good songs and performances and for being my girl crushes with their tall bodies.
5. [+15, -2] Oh look, After School has been doing what SM just announced yesterday they're going to do with their boy group
6. [+14, -1] Let's be honest, she was expelled, not graduated
7. [+11, -2] Group's peak was when they had UEE and Yoo So Young. They could've been Girl's Day today but UEE got all the acting support while So Young was left on the backburner and the team just lost everything that made it special with its rotating members.
8. [+9, -0] This group really just disbanded, didn't they??? Even after all that attention UEE got for her honey thighs, the popularity died fast and she barely did any promos after that
9. [+9, -2] I've never seen any graduations from this group turn into or be the result of anything positive
10. [+7, -1] Come on, she's in her thirties now, do they really want to use the word graduation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ