[Instiz] Park Hae Jin's wedding promise coming up next year


Instiz: Park Hae Jin's wedding plans

In an interview, he said, "I have a friend I broke up with a while ago and we made a promise back then that if neither of us were dating anyone by the summer of 2017, then let's meet up and get married. I still remember that promise with her, and if she does show up at the place we promised in 2017, then I'll propose to her right away. If she is a married woman with kids, then I hope that she still comes out to the spot so that I can give her my blessings."

-

"Hul, I forgot about this. Can't believe that's already next year."

"I made the same promise with my boyfriend before we broke up 6 years ago.. to meet at a specific place in 10 years. But honestly, I've met better guys since then and have learned more about relationships so I have no intention of going to that spot.."

"Hul.. I hope it works out for him next year!"

"That's really romantic...... *0*"

"Wow, his life is like a drama.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Can.. can I show up to that spot.."

"So lucky of that woman ㅠㅠ it's Park Hae Jin we're talking about ㅠㅠ"

"As if his face doesn't look like it's out of a movie already, his life is too..."

"I hope the woman is the mother of a beautiful baby... ^^"

-