Article: [New Year Plans] Army enlistments and contract renewals... idols face some big decisions up ahead in the 2016 music industry
Source: Joy News via Naver
Talks about the 'big factors' that are going to be game changing for the industry going into the new year including the army enlistments of Big Bang and Super Junior and contract renewals coming up for KARA, 2NE1, B2ST, and 4minute.
1. [+397, -18] I guess it really is time for Big Bang to enlist.... TOP's in his thirties now ㅜ
2. [+365, -22] SECRET is for sure confirmed for disbandment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+182, -17] It really will take a long time until Big Bang is up on stage as a whole group again.
4. [+195, -36] Even if they don't promote MADE, I hope they release the songs digitally before leaving ㅜㅜ
5. [+88, -14] I wonder what Cube has done for B2ST at all other than send them to work overseas all the time.
6. [+55, -4] I wish B2ST and 4minute would join another agency...
7. [+41, -2] And Lee Seung Gi did not keep his promise in 2015 again
8. [+56, -8] B2ST is wasting their talent by staying in Cube. I wish they'd move to a better agency.
9. [+73, -14] B2ST has such a tough year ahead of them... Cube, contract renewal, enlistments... From the perspective of a fan, I wish they'd leave Cube but I know that's easier said than done. Cube and B2ST have reached a point where they represent each other... whatever decision they end up making, I love you B2ST...
10. [+43, -4] Why hasn't Lee Seung Gi enlisted yet?
11. [+34, -2] Half of Super Junior have already served and yet we still have more members that need to go left ㅠㅠ
12. [+19, -0] Junsu, TOP, and Lee Seung Gi are 30 years old now, let's go serve already
13. [+11, -0] SuJu won't be whole until 2018... it's going to take 8 more years for all of them to finish serving.