Article: Seungri reps, "He's deeply hurt by the huge scam of a senior singer"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+229, -24] Just what is his relationship with Shin Eun Sung that he's able to give her 2 billion won like that?
2. [+226, -28] He's always getting into trouble because of women. For someone who took 4 tries to pass his GED, what does he think he's doing meddling in real estate investment?
3. [+184, -34] He can always go strangle her if he's so mad
4. [+31, -6] The fact that he even has 2 billion won at his age ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+22, -4] If it took him 4 tries to pass his GED, he should be using those brains to memorize his lyrics, not applying it to investment where he has no knowledge of and being scammed like that ㅋㅋ
1. [+3,088, -133] Looked up who Shin Eun Sung was and all I saw were the majority of her pictures naked... whatever the case, 2 billion won! What a scary and pathetic woman...!
2. [+2,145, -89] I don't know if he'll ever get the money back but YG's stepping up for him so it's only a matter of time before the woman gets a notice on her door
3. [+1,783, -50] Scammers should be given harsh punishments so that it doesn't happen again
4. [+1,869, -265] Seungri has always been interested in business since a young age so he's not the type to be scammed so easily like that. I understand why he must be so hurt to be scammed like this by someone he trusted.
5. [+250, -13] Being scammed by someone you know hurts more than the money you've lost. It makes you feel like trash to look back on everything that happened between you two and how easy you were to manipulate. It's like when your boyfriend cheats on you and you have to ask him if he ever even loved you ㅠㅠ
Article: Seungri's scammer Shin Eun Sung, what was her reason for hiding away to Japan?
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+274, -6] What did he trust her for to give her 2 billion won..........
2. [+232, -22] Stupid fangirls worked so hard to fill up that bank account for him only for him to blow it all on a woman. It's okay, the stupid fangirls will fill it back up again ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+216, -23] I wonder what relationship they had that he gave her such a huge amount of money~~~
4. [+25, -1] His fans will put the money back for him
5. [+17, -1] All the money that his stupid fangirls broke their parents' backs over to give to him only for some other b*tch to take it and run.... our poor stupid fangirls ㅠㅠㅠ
1. [+629, -13] I went to the same elementary school as Shin Eun Sung... I'm 39 years old right now so how is it that she's only listed as 33 right now?
2. [+438, -58] No matter how close they were, how could he invest 2 billion won to her when she's not even his blood sister? They must've been a deep relationship or had some other inner story we don't know about.
3. [+433, -14] A world where even celebrities scam each other ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+53, -2] Amazing of the woman to even convince him to put out 2 billion won, she must have a way with words
5. [+30, -3] I doubt he just gave her 2 billion won out of trust ㅋㅋㅋ she probably serviced him day in and day out until she worked him enough to put out the 2 billion won ㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it obvious? Kkot-baems use this tactic a lot ㅋㅋ
Article: YG and prosecutors, "Lawsuit has been filed for scam by female singer... joint action will be taken, investigations underway"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1,418, -31] 2 billion won though, that's the kind of money you'd have to win two lotteries for
2. [+1,360, -29] Her name's Shin Eun Sung, it's already out
3. [+1,094, -40] What a crazy woman, heard she's already in hiding, tsk tsk tsk
4. [+1,081, -39] Hope it's all resolved. Shin Eun Sung's name should be the one up there on search rankings right now, not the victim.
5. [+1,002, -106] 2 billion won... how harsh. Seungri saved that money up working so hard on Big Bang promotions... find strength ㅠㅠ