Article: Hyorin 'bows' in apology repeatedly over being late due to traffic
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+695, -18] I thought she was late to an event... it's just the airport, why is she apologizing.. ㅋ Is she sorry to the fans and journalists who were waiting? ㅋ At least it's better than some shameless stars who just wave their hand after coming late to an event
2. [+655, -19] She was late to the airport, why is she apologizing??
3. [+457, -14] Are stars required to tell journalists what time they'll be there and commit to it? Either way, glad to see her have the heart to apologize!
4. [+15, -0] Maybe because she had people there to take pictures of clothes she was sponsored but she was late?
5. [+13, -0] Whatever happened, I think she's a good person for bowing and apologizing like that for the people who stayed and waited for her
6. [+9, -3] Hyorin may look intimidating and scary on TV but I hear she's actually respectful in real life... she's like an older sister.
7. [+7, -1] Well obviously celebrities tell journalists what time they're going to be at the airport, do you honestly think journalists camp out their schedules to figure out who's going to be at which airport at what time;;; agencies contract with PR companies that deal with this stuff like contacting journalists for press opportunities.. tsk tsk.
8. [+6, -1] Seems to have a good personality