Article: Hani's 'pupil earthquake' at the mention of dating news with Kim Junsu (Ent Relay)
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,209, -255] I feel like she's overreacting to something that isn't a big deal
2. [+689, -130] Looks like she didn't cry on this show at least ㅎ
3. [+574, -89] All relationships end after all...
4. [+128, -10] I feel like she tries too hard to speak in abstract ways, like she has to show that she's a good, upright person and yet at the same time she wants to show that she's tom boyish and free spirited. None of it matches up.
5. [+114, -11] There's just something about her, like she acts and speaks according to how she thinks others want her to be like. Nothing she does seems genuine. I know I'll get downvoted for this but it's just my opinion.
1. [+3,988, -142] It wasn't even a big deal but the journalist is creating controversy where there wasn't..
2. [+3,521, -198] I feel like this couple gets bothered more by the TV shows than actual netizens ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3,870, -348] Knock it off already, leave the two alone ㅡㅡ
4. [+3,255, -268] Leave her alone now... she's a 25 year old woman at the perfect age for love
5. [+2,178, -243] Let's stop it already... anyway, I'm glad that her personality seems back
6. [+229, -43] I really don't know why people keep asking her about this all the time~~ she's a human being before she's a celebrity, imagine how she'd feel..
7. [+160, -27] Let's please knock it off...
8. [+148, -27] She already admitted that she's dating, what more do people want from her? If she went around answering every single time she was asked the question, then people would still leave hate saying that all she talks about is her dating news. Please stop asking her this stuff.
1. [+1,136, -223] I don't care that she's dating but the way she's been handling it since the news broke out feels so stuffy
2. [+774, -97] Everyone already knows she's dating, she could've just answered the question and moved on, no need to look like her soul got sucked out of her
3. [+719, -167] The way Hani's been acting since her dating scandal, she might as well just quit her celebrity career and go get married. She fails to manage her facial expressions and looks like her soul got sucked out of her on top of crying whenever the topic of her relationship is brought up... all that 'tomboy Hani' is a thing of the past now. She's now just Junsu's girlfriend, no more or less. If she can't even answer one simple question like "what were you doing on January 1st", she needs to go take a break.
4. [+309, -19] Hani... dating is not a crime. I think you need to be more confident with yourself... I'm sure you went into the relationship knowing that all of this would happen, right? There's nothing wrong with being in a relationship with someone you love...
5. [+282, -39] I don't know why she can't just own up to her relationship and has to turn everyone who asks her about it into some kind of criminal.
6. [+184, -14] I didn't care so much on 'Radio Star' but the way she acts whenever she's asked about her relationship now is so off putting
7. [+178, -20] An example of why people say a celebrity's career is over once they get into a public relationship
8. [+140, -16] Ugh, please just own up to it with some confidence. What's the point of dating if you're going to act like this all the time?
9. [+116, -7] She seems so out of it since she began dating
10. [+90, -9] Everyone already knows they're dating... why's she acting like her soul's been sucked out of her.. just be cool about it and say yeah, we went out on a date, and move on to another topic..