Dal Shabet continue to work their way up with 'Someone Like U'


Article: Dal Shabet Soobin, there's no exit once you fall for her charms 'captivating gaze'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+313, -18] I thought 'Supa Dupa Diva' was quite a hit back then..

2. [+279, -26] I think Woohee's pretty, has decent singing skills too.. so sad for them, I really do want them to do well

3. [+168, -15] There's no entrance either

4. [+22, -3] Please stop whining all the time about how you guys want them to be popular. There's a reason they're not. Their songs are mediocre, their concepts are no different from other girl groups, and they don't have an outstandingly pretty member..

5. [+19, -7] Soobin's a hidden gem for me.. her body's amazing

6. [+17, -6] Soobin's face used to be really unique and charming but she looks like any other face now

7. [+15, -2] I really like Woohee but I don't expect Dal Shabet to get anywhere. They don't have a talented vocal member. I think any popular girl group has at least one vocal member.

8. [+11, -0] I think Woohee and Ahyoung are prettier than Soobin  but it seems they're pushing for Soobin

9. [+7, -1] I get that people feel bad for them and want them to do well but if you actually watch their stages, you'll realize why they're not... the majority of the people who watch don't get that "wow, they're so charming, they're great" feeling.

10. [+6, -1] I still feel like Dal Shabet did rather well this comeback than before

-