Dal Shabet takes their comeback to the stage


Article: 'Comeback' Dal Shabet's provocative jacket dance unveils toned abs

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+206, -15] Woohee's pretty but it seems she's not getting popular...

2. [+181, -59] Their song and visuals are all pretty okay but that member they put in the center looks so cheap. She reminds me of a knock off Hyuna.

3. [+165, -5] Looks like Brave Brothers songs have run their course... their solo song is better!!

4. [+16, -0] I don't think this comeback is going to make them popular either ㅠㅠ

5. [+14, -4] You can tell they put a lot of effort into this comeback but their title tack is bad.. ㅠㅠ The other solo songs on the album are better

6. [+12, -0] Concepts like this with their hair style, make up, and music are so similar to other idol groups... I'm sorry but this comeback feels like another flop.

7. [+11, -0] I remember seeing a member in this group with a really weird nose... I felt bad for her...

8. [+10, -3] That ex-Dal Shabet member.. Viki was it? She's an adult star now. I'm enjoying her works.

9. [+8, -0] They all have great visuals but one member's nose... is so weird.

10. [+8, -0] Their new song is bad

-