Article: [Exclusive] '2PM MV' production lawsuit ends with parties agreeing to reconciliation
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+318, -11] JYP... why are you always letting others push you around ㅜ do your work
2. [+270, -32] ㅠㅠ But because of them, 2PM could only promote for a week despite 'Our House' getting good reactions ㅠㅠㅠ JYP's too nice for their own good
3. [+196, -14] Wishing only good things for 2PM in the future!
4. [+185, -14] It makes me so mad that they're just letting people walk all over them ㅠㅠ a week of promos was way too short ㅜㅜ why did they let the lawsuit end this way
5. [+151, -10] It just ended in reconciliation....? When they lost so much precious Korean promo time??? Ugh...
6. [+35, -4] I don't think JYP's giving 2PM enough attention. Do they just think the group's over once they enlist in the army? They keep working them overseas instead of promoting in Korea.
7. [+24, -4] 'Our House' was their best song yet and it was only a week... haha all because of that director ^^
8. [+28, -6] I feel for this group because the members seem like nice people but JYP frustrates me with how they handle things ㅠㅠ they need to stand their ground for once so that people don't step all over them next time. Who's to say that this won't happen again? Being too nice isn't so good for their own artists in the end.
9. [+22, -4] This is ridiculous, JYP should've pushed strong so that this doesn't happen again. Ugh, pisses me off.
10. [+15, -2] JYP is just hopeless...