Article: 'Plagiarism controversy' Yoon Eun Hye, "I'm sorry"... official apology with 90 degree bow
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+3,053, -150] It's too late~~~
2. [+2,593, -15] There's a golden time for apologies... bowing your head without any genuine feelings of apology has no meaning.. the public has long turned against you so just screw off to China.
3. [+2,241, -127] Someone tell her it's too late~
4. [+1,143, -70] She apologizes only after she's about to be forgotten ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+173, -8] It's too late... and she should be apologizing to the designer too, tsk tsk. How dare she accuse him of using her popularity? She really doesn't know her place
6. [+165, -11] Screw off, I'm never going to watch your dramas again. Don't apologize to us, go apologize to the designer and do it in person.
7. [+136, -13] She thinks life is that easy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+110, -7] It really was wrong of her to tell the designer not to use her for noise marketing
Article: Yoon Eun Hye reps, "It was definitely right of her to apologize... no plans for promotions yet"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,810, -82] How was that an apology? Wrong timing and she never even said what exactly she was apologizing for. It's obvious that she only did it so she can start promos in Korea again ㅠㅠ
2. [+2,208, -93] It's too late~~
3. [+1,702, -62] Tell her to go back to China~
4. [+1,333, -50] Well we don't need her apology so she can stick to promoting in China~
5. [+1,080, -58] Life is all about timing...