Article: 'WGM' Park Misun, "For the past 8 years, there have been 38 couples on this show" congratulatory 300th episode
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+539, -21] Out of all those couples, Jun Jin and Lee Shi Young were probably the only ones who really loved each other.
2. [+284, -30] I'm curious but have there been a real couple out of all of them?
- Jun Jin and Lee Shi Young dated in real life
- I bet at least 10 of them
- Hwang Jung Eum + Kim Yong Joon, Jungin + Jo Jung Chi, Jun Jin and Lee Shi Young?
3. [+211, -16] Solbi and Andy and Crown J and Seo In Young were the legendary couples
4. [+21, -0] Can we be done with this show already
5. [+18, -6] The ant couple was the most fun, and the only real couple was Jun Jin and Lee Shi Young. After 8 years, all this show has left for it is hate.
Article: Choa, "300th episode special... Crown J and Seo In Young couple was the best"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,341, -20] It was fun when the three couples were Alex and Shinae, Crown J and Seo In Young, and Andy and Solbi because they all had such contrasting personalities. Now it's just a show for rookie actors and idols to get their names out there.
2. [+1,283, -24] Those days were the best...
3. [+660, -17] Ant couple was indeed the best
4. [+429, -18] Everything's fun when it's first starting out
5. [+74, -8] The best for me was when Oh Yeon Seo got caught cheating and then lied to Lee Joon in a later episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+46, -6] Hyung Don's amazing too. He went through two wives on the show and during his second marriage, he had to leave the show to get married in real life!!
7. [+66, -14] Most fun during Jo Kwon and Gain days.
8. [+23, -1] 300 episodes are enough already. I want to watch a new show.