Article: The hottest winter in 92 years... feels like 'Christmas in August'
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate
1. [+461, -59] I hate when people say useless crap like "The earth is hurting" or "We're sorry" on issues like this
2. [+336, -30] This is such a severe issue, our lives are literally dependent on it
3. [+258, -14] We're going to die from the heat in summer then
4. [+25, -0] This is honestly the warmest winter I've ever felt in my life
5. [+25, -2] This is no good... winters should be cold, summers should be hot.
6. [+25, -8] I like this year's winter because it's so warm
7. [+22, -1] It's usually super cold around this time of year but I haven't even taken my parka out of the closet yet -_-;;;;;
8. [+20, -1] If you think about it... the article says it's the hottest winter in 92 years... which means it was like this 92 years ago and we're still going on fine.. so it might sound scary but it's already happened before.
9. [+20, -1] More people in China have started driving cars... the earth is f*cked.
10. [+15, -0] I knew it wasn't cold enough this winter