Sunny reveals her cat stalks her in the shower


Article: Sunny, "I get nervous when I shower like I'm being watched"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"Cats are smart and know how to open doors so my cat Sogeum (Salt) will always open the door when I'm showering and sit there staring at me. Cats usually hate water so they're sensitive to water noises. I think my cat's worried for me. At first, I was so scared when I heard someone come in my bathroom but now I've grown used to it."

1. [+308, -33] So it's none other than her cat Sogeum who goes into her bathroom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cats are quite sneaky like that

2. [+253, -25] My cat will scratch at the door and cry if I shower with the door closed ㅋㅋㅋ I always have to leave it open.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+225, -58] That cat knows what's up, Sunny has a great body

4. [+29, -18] Sunny may be short but she's quite filled out!!!

5. [+26, -8] Need to be born as Sogeum in my next life...

6. [+19, -8] The article title misled me... but it's just her cat

7. [+9, -2] Sogeum might not really be a cat

8. [+7, -0] Cats hate water and get all stressed when their owners shower~ quite tsundere... it's so cute ㅜㅜ

-