Hollywood: Britney Spears


Article: Britney Spears shows off her abs perfected from diet

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+439, -25] It doesn't look toned at all, the skin around her abs looks like it's sagging

2. [+347, -14] Wow, I guess you can't stop time from aging you

3. [+207, -8] Wow, she got divorced in 55 hours?

4. [+17, -2] I noticed that American kids start to age hard around their late twenties. They start to look old so fast. I'm only two years younger than Britney but she looks like she could be my aunt. I'm glad she lost weight though.

5. [+15, -2] She looks older than her actual age.

6. [+14, -0] I don't see any abs, just saggy skin from child birth... Either way, even most thin women have stomachs that look like that after birth so while it's nothing to show off about, I think it's great she lost weight.

7. [+12, -1] All that talk about IU using Britney's voice is just being buried. So this is how it happens... I now understand what all those comments were talking about when they said IU would just keep quiet about everything until time made everyone forget.

8. [+10, -3] What about her face? ㅠㅠ She looks like she's in her fifties ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Daum

1. [+154, -3] She lost a lot of weight but I don't see abs, and her face looks so aged compared to her age. You can tell she's lived a rough life ㅠ

2. [+80, -8] What is she going to do about her face? She looks like a balding grandma...

3. [+49, -5] Looks like a hyung here

4. [+35, -2] What in the world, she looks like a grandma now. Isn't she in her late twenties or thirties? She looks over her fifties

5. [+28, -0] Westerners seem to age so fast

-