Article: Stephanie reveals shocking bare face "Make up takes me 2 hours"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+419, -16] Hul.... seriously, hul... ㅠㅠ
2. [+382, -14] Hul..
3. [+365, -13] Wow... I've always been surprised at my wife's before and after make up face... but this article makes me surprised once again... wow.. just really, wow...
4. [+91, -1] That's what I call a real bare face. When women upload pictures of themselves saying they're bare faced, it's all a lie.
5. [+75, -1] She's quite honest ㅋㅋㅋ that's a real bare face right there
6. [+66, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ She looks like that kid in your class who's been on a sports team for forever...
7. [+47, -1] I'm not even lying when I say that I tuned into this show in the middle and they kept calling her Bokyung instead of Stephanie so I just assumed she was some sports star named Bokyung and looked her up on Naver;;
8. [+36, -3] There are tons of women who are uglier than men without make up
9. [+27, -2] Wow, the power of your skin tone... She'd be a pretty face if her skin tone was a bit lighter.. but it's quite dark so she looks like a sports star.
10. [+26, -3] Uhhh.. I remember her being pretty during her CSJH days.... why is her nose so flat?? I'm shocked right now
11. [+25, -7] She just looks like this because it's screencaps... but she looked good on the show, has a pretty but boyish charm to her ㅎㅎ
12. [+20, -3] She has such great skin... It's so hard for women to have great skin like that when they're bare faced, men don't seem to know...
13. [+17, -2] Hul?? This is the Stephanie from CSJH?? I thought they just shared the same name. Isn't CSJH Stephanie pretty??? Or did she look prettier because she had longer hair back then ㅜ She looks like a different person
14. [+13, -1] She looks like a complete man without make up, wow
15. [+13, -8] Stephanie was at her peak in 2004, which is about 10 years ago. From personal experience, I feel like it doesn't matter how beautiful or nice of a body a woman has, youth makes her shine the brightest... aging drops charms. Stephanie in 2004 had a thin body and captivated so many men with her dancing but now she's just... an ajumma. Either way, I like that she's aging appropriately to her actual age and wish to see her more on TV. Everyone ages, even you guys up there in the best replies, so stop overreacting.