Lee Guk Joo claims she's a Hani look alike


Article: 'I Live Alone' Lee Guk Joo explodes with confidence, "I'm a Hani look alike"

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+1,125, -48] (Maybe just a hair strand)

2. [+948, -55] Please explain in detail which parts resemble Hani (10 points)
- And everyone failed the test that day because nobody could give the correct answer.
- Oh, I guess the max points on this test is 90 out of 100
- I'm sorry, teacher.
- Ha! I'd rather fail the test
- Teacher, you cannot ask a question without an answer
- They both breathe air
- They're both Korean, I deserve an A+ teacher
- Can this test be curved since the highest score will probably be 80 points
- I'm going to just retake the class...

3. [+555, -52] They both have 5 toes on each foot ㅎㅎ

4. [+367, -26] Same hair color ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+98, -10] They're both female ㅎ

6. [+86, -10] Hmm... She said on 'Radio Star' that she goes out to give lectures but what more could she give lectures on other than talking about how she's overweight but successful and overcoming her obstacles by being funny? She only ever talks about her weight.

7. [+71, -6] I look like Hani too.... I have two eyes, one nose, two nostrils, one mouth.

8. [+59, -7] Lee Guk Joo, you do realize that spreading false information is punishable by a fee of 10 million won or up to 5 years in jail.

-