Article: 'Female EXO' WJSN, will this experimental group work out?
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,117, -24] No because they're going to get hate for tagging on 'EXO' to their name
2. [+867, -22] Why tag EXO to it...?
3. [+870, -37] Looks like Starship is copying FNC by needlessly using other agency's stars in their media play. Why would you shamelessly use EXO's name like this?
4. [+742, -89] Sorry but I don't see why EXO has to be mentioned here, it pisses me off as an EXO fan.
5. [+428, -11] Their name is so tacky
6. [+104, -2] Why are you using EXO for media play? People are going to think this group is under SM;;
7. [+82, -3] Explain to me why EXO was mentioned;
8. [+62, -2] What, is this group under SM or something? ㅋㅋㅋ Starship, please use your own artists for your own media play. I thought this group was under SM because of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+58, -2] I wonder if it's the journalist to blame or their agency told the journalist to call the group 'female EXO'
10. [+81, -11] EXO is not a name for you guys to just throw around like this ㅋㅋㅋ media playing before they even debut
11. [+58, -5] And who gives you the right to call yourselves the female EXO?
12. [+58, -6] Pisses me off, don't use EXO's name for your own media play if you don't want to get hate ㅋㅋ;;
13. [+41, -1] Anyone who didn't know better would think SM is coming out with a new rookie girl group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO's not even in your agency, why are you using their name ㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+58, -7] This is why smaller agencies get hate ㅠ stop copying the bigger agencies and come up with your own creative ideas... Space concept, 12 members, Chinese members... ㅠ
15. [+42, -4] Ridiculous to me as an EXO fan that they think they can just use their name like this