Article: [Exclusive] Seolhyun... in final discussion to join Ha Jung Woo in movie 'With God'
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+2,895, -249] Please stop bringing idols into movies. There are so many people who want to get into acting but they lose all these spots. I saw her on TV in dramas and she's not even that good.
2. [+1,907, -201] This young lady is certainly doing well for herself lately, isn't she? I've never seen her particularly good at acting.. there are so many other nameless actors out there. I understand they're trying to sell tickets by casting a girl group member but isn't Ha Jung Woo's name value enough for that?!
3. [+1,407, -139] I can't stand watching anything with bad idol actors in it
4. [+1,322, -125] She doesn't even look like she'd have a role that would match her in this
5. [+787, -55] I really enjoyed this webtoon too..
6. [+378, -63] Aigoo, I don't hate Seolhyun but I don't thinks he's at any status to be working alongside Ha Jung Woo yet
7. [+223, -24] ????? She really doesn't match this
8. [+179, -13] I was looking forward to this for Ha Jung Woo but this article just drops the status of the movie so hard for me. They had Park Bo Young and Cha Tae Hyun in discussion before and now they switch to some nameless idol who doesn't even have any acting talents... Can the reps of this movie please go back and watch the dramas she's been in?
9. [+207, -23] I first saw Seolhyun in 'Gangnam 1970' and it turned out she was a singer ㅋㅋㅋ Please keep idols out of movies~~~ their bad acting just ruins the flow of the work.
10. [+126, -12] Can idols just shoot their own idol-only movies
11. [+104, -8] Hul, I wonder why Park Bo Young passed on this? ㅠㅠ It's got such a great cast and director line-up, it was practically guaranteed 100% success because the plot's really good too...
1. [+362, -113] Seolhyun and Ha Jung Woo??? This is no different from Jo Jae Hyun's daughter getting a lead role with Yoo Seung Ho. Get her off the casting list immediately...
2. [+294, -71] I've never once been curious about the inner workings of celebrities but she really makes me question who her agency is and who her sponsor is. She apparently has the power to take over the internet media every single day... is she some hidden daughter of a politician? Some daughter of a corporate mogul?
3. [+244, -52] Please don't take the role, you're going to ruin the movie. Don't ruin Ha Jung Woo's movie.
4. [+80, -12] Who is she and why is her sponsor making the support for her so obvious????...
5. [+69, -9] Seolhyun's so good at getting sponsors.. ㅎㅎ I wonder how many times a week she meets with them?
6. [+72, -16] I really love this webtoon, please don't let her in the cast. Your greed will ruin the movie ㅜㅜ
7. [+61, -13] She's too busy media playing about the size of her behind, don't let her in any acting roles
8. [+53, -7] Does she really have a sponsor? It's getting out of control now... her acting skills alone don't warrant these type of opportunities.
9. [+52, -7] I don't know which CEO she's with but they're playing so dirty
10. [+41, -6] The producers are basically throwing cold water at Ha Jung Woo's face with this casting. I wouldn't even be surprised if he canceled his casting offer after this. Suzy's 'Dorihwaga' already ended up a mess, singers need to stick to singing.
11. [+37, -5] If they go through with this casting, this will be the only Ha Jung Woo movie people skip the theaters for.
1. [+211, -45] The movie's going to fail
2. [+202, -41] What are they thinking ㅡㅡ did they not see her acting in 'Orange Marmalade'?
3. [+100, -17] No, end discussions
4. [+14, -2] F*ck, as if the failure of 'Gangnam 1970' wasn't enough, she has no shame.. I know that she's pretty but stick to pictorials then..
5. [+12, -1] I get that she's popular now but her acting in 'Gangnam 1970' was so bad ㅋ