Article: Go Kyung Pyo turns out to be a former YG trainee... best friends with Nicole too
Source: Mydaily via Naver
(Was in controversy earlier for an old SNS post he made putting Park Yoochun down for winning an acting award due to his agency power/fans instead of his talents)
1. [+6,512, -132] As long as he quits SNS
2. [+3,911, -104] His company should manage his SNS because he's got quite the temper it seems...
3. [+3,888, -253] He's a good actor and has decent visuals but he seems dumb in the head. I read some comments blaming it on his character but it's not an issue of who he is as a person but rather that he just isn't a very smart person ㅋ
4. [+3,021, -99] He was a YG trainee but he quit because he enjoyed his college life more.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+3,243, -209] He hated on a male idol for winning an acting award on SNS but supported Suzy ㅋㅋㅋ what a hypocrite
6. [+726, -26] I saw him for the first time on 'Reply' and was so shocked by how different his image is on the show compared to how he's like on SNS ㅋㅋㅋ he's definitely not the smart type. He has no awareness as a public figure.
7. [+637, -23] He's the type who would be perfect if he just kept his mouth shut. There are tons of stars who ruined their careers by saying the wrong thing so remember that.
8. [+642, -37] It's funny because he claimed Park Yoochun only won awards because of his agency power but he's currently co-starring with Ra Miran, Ryu Hye Young, and Ryu Jun Yeol and all three are under the same company as Park Yoochun, CJES Entertainment ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if he can tell those three that they only got these roles because of their agency too. I don't even get why he thinks their agency has any power when JYJ was the only artist they started with and JYJ practically built them to what they are today. And if he hates idols acting so much, I wonder what he thinks of Hyeri inside his head?
9. [+541, -19] Not even lying when I say that Sunwoo makes me uncomfortable on 'Reply' because I'm reminded of what he said on SNS ㅠㅠ I never took him for the type but the stuff he said was so shocking
10. [+559, -35] Something about his gaze scares me, he looks like he has so many issues with everything
11. [+540, -32] He has such bad luck with getting spotlight. He finally landed a good drama like 'Reply' but he's being overshadowed by Junghwan and Jungbong.
12. [+453, -12] Something about him seems fake.. and his personality doesn't seem that great either. Like he's trying to cosplay as a nice, respectable person.