[Pann] Wendy's fluctuating weight?





Pann: 'Fat Velvet' class

"Is Wendy really not managing herself? It's going too far.. she's already so short, she should at least be skinny.. tsk tsk.

I know that Wendy lost a lot of weight and was thin in the past but she's not right now. If she is going to eat everything she wants to eat as a a celebrity, why bother becoming a celebrity and getting hate for it? No one would care if she wasn't a celebrity and ate all she wanted."

-

1. [+67, -4] I've said this countless times before but you don't sing with your visuals... Wendy lacks nothing in terms of beauty, singing skills, or personal character. And she's damn gorgeous already... All the kids at my school are always calling Red Velvet pretty. You should realize that it's kids like you who look like elephants on camera while Red Velvet still manages to look this good.

2. [+63, -5] Wendy said so herself that she's stressed over it as well on Taenggoo cam because of how imbalanced their schedules are. It's not that she's gaining weight but she swells up from the lack of sleep. And who cares if her physical body isn't great? She has a pretty face and she sings well ㅋㅋㅋ Furthermore, they're busy promoting right now. Remember that this is someone who lost dozens of kg through dieting and made 11 abs and maintained that for years. She is not someone for us to be telling to manage herself to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


3. [+62, -4] I'm sure she's thinner than you... and normally, it's this point in the promotion periods that idols tend to gain weight because of how imbalanced their work schedules are. They're still adjusting and getting used to it and will obviously gain some weight in the process unless their companies manage them super hard on it. ㅋㅋ I heard SM doesn't go that hard on weight management to begin with anyway.

4. [+45, -0] This is Wendy's recent article picture. I really think her visuals leave no room for any put downs. She's obviously gaining weight because of her imbalanced work schedule and she said she was stressed over it already and working on it because she's thicker in the legs and it's harder to lose weight there.


5. [+35, -0] People always used to say that a singer only needs to sing well but look at this, so hypocritical ㅋ

6. [+26, -0] I was surprised at how pretty Wendy was on MAMA


7. [+25, -0] Not a Red Velvet fan but why should the main vocalist worry about her visuals, who cares as long as she sings well

8. [+22, -0] I like her looking chubby because she looks like a hamster. If she doesn't want to get hurt over the hate from gaining weight, I'm sure she should lose weight but I personally hope she doesn't. I like thin Wendy but I love hamster Wendy more~~~

9. [+16, -0] As a fan of male groups, I don't have any experience at all fangirling for female groups and I find this culture so weird. I find Wendy so much cuter looking chubby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so white and fluffy looking and so cute for someone in her twenties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think her and Joy are all the more charming for how chubby they are. If they lost a bunch of weight, they'd look too similar to Irene, all feminine and that.. I just want them to stay chubby ㅋㅋ

10. [+15, -0] First it was Joy and now it's Wendy? Anyway, she looked like she already lost the weight on MAMA anyway so what's next?

-