On the Charts: Brown Eyed Soul


Article: #1 all kill, Brown Eyed Soul reps, "We're very fortunate... we were worried going up against so many popular digital songs"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,558, -36] The real singers have emerged....

2. [+983, -35] They're who I'd call real singers

3. [+917, -92] There's nothing to listen to in the music industry... they're all instant made songs.

4. [+677, -33] At first I thought the title meant they had so many popular songs that they weren't sure which one to promote..

5. [+492, -12] Music that is meant for the ears will always be searched up and listened to no matter what it takes ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+102, -2] Truly good songs, the public will make sure to find... ㅋㅋㅋ Look at Park Hyo Shin's 'Wild Flower' still up on the charts ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+101, -3] I want more songs like this than idol songs

8. [+86, -1] Love Brown Eyed Soul... If I get a girlfriend, I'm going to take her to their concert no matter what.. f*ck

9. [+71, -4] Finally the real deal is here

10. [+65, -3] I don't care which popular singer is out right now, Brown Eyed Soul is the best for the winter time ㅠㅠ

-