Lovelyz's Jin reveals her manager caught her eating a cake and threw it


Article: Lovelyz Jin, "Got caught secretly eating a cake, manager threw it"

Source: Newsen via Daum

"When we get in late from our schedules, we're usually hungry. We'll eat secretly at night but I'm always the one who gets caught. It was like that when we were trainees too. One time I was eating a chocolate cake in the bathroom but my manager unni came in and threw it."

1. [+164, -7] I understand that they need to be managing their bodies but I don't think it was right for the manager to throw her cake like that when she was eating it...

2. [+67, -17] I'm glad the manager threw the cake and not Kei (play on their cakes, cake/kei-ke)

3. [+34, -3] If she's hungry, why shouldn't she be able to eat that cake??!

4. [+26, -1] I bet it isn't even this strict in the army lately. How could she throw a cake she was eating in the bathroom? What agency is Lovelyz under? I feel like this is serious enough for her to file a lawsuit over.

5. [+17, -0] So what if she eats that cake, the manager should know to feel sympathy for her, not throw it out... I feel bad for her.

6. [+10, -1] She could've just said she was using the bathroom and couldn't open the door then swallowed the cake, there would be no evidence of it

7. [+8, -0] I would've felt so nasty if someone took a cake I was eating and threw it...

8. [+5, -0] That is no way of living

9. [+2, -0] She's not even that fat;;;; why would you throw something she was eating;; must've made her feel so pathetic

10. [+1, -0] I noticed when INFINITE was on Sesame Player that they'd get their chicken taken away and stuff. They were probably being nice on camera too, imagine if the cameras weren't rolling, their chicken would've been thrown out too.

-