Article: [Exclusive] Lee Min Jung gears up for comeback with 'Hello...' after giving birth
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+283, -36] But she f*cking sucks at acting ㅋㅋ
2. [+224, -17] Every single one of her dramas have failed, why do they keep giving her lead roles? It doesn't matter how good her co-star is, she's already ruined several dramas because she couldn't act up to par
3. [+213, -16] It's unfortunate what happened to her with her husband but she's so bad at acting
4. [+24, -3] I don't hate her but she's not good at acting... I hate listening to her nasally voice too ㅠㅠ It doesn't even matter how good her male co-star is, I'd rather pass on her dramas;;;
5. [+15, -5] Her visuals alone are top level but her acting's about as bad as an idol's... I was horrified to find that her acting was about on par with Suzy's in 'Big'
1. [+2,127, -67] Her role in the drama sounds like a blow at her Santa husband ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (the perfect wife)
2. [+1,588, -93] Well, who knows when they're going to end up divorced, might as well start making money and saving it in case that happens
3. [+884, -80] So Rain and Kang Sora are the leads and Lee Min Jung's the supporting role or what?
4. [+1,283, -224] Her acting's so bad... since when was she lead worthy?
5. [+205, -11] All of her dramas have failed, I don't get why producers continue to use her as leads
1. [+267, -46] Don't bother please. You have tons of money already, just stay at home and raise your kid.
2. [+218, -37] I struggle to have sympathy for her. Anyway, the drama's going to be competing against 'Taehoo' which means it'll surely fail.
3. [+215, -36] She has no pride
4. [+105, -11] Lacks acting skills, has a nasally voice, yeah I'll pass on this one
5. [+83, -9] She's so bad at acting though........