Article: Dal Shabet reps, "Currently discussing a January 5th comeback as four members... including Subin's self-composed song"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+604, -28] Wow, Subin's really in it for the group. If Dal Shabet ever gets successful, a large part of it will be due to her
2. [+419, -29] Subin works so hard for this group... last album too. I hope they please make some progress this time.
3. [+326, -34] Subin's always works so hard to improve musically ㅠㅠㅠ Dal Shabet is popular but not that popular so let's make sure this comeback cements a success!!!
4. [+288, -25] Their agency doesn't do enough for them... They rarely ever get on any variety shows other than 'Weekly Idol' and a few radio appearances. Sad that they don't get more recognition when their songs are good.
5. [+257, -28] They need to get their members onto more varieties and acting gigs. They're not top stars, you can't expect them to get popular off of music promotions alone.
6. [+21, -1] Just go all in on this comeback by thinking it's the last chance. Come out with a really good song and choreography and stop with the sleazy outfit concepts. They can go with something more modern and charming. Self-composed songs are good but not something that can be misunderstood like last time...
8. [+14, -1] But at least they still have a lot of the important members left like Woohee
9. [+13, -1] 2009 Rainbow, 2010 Nine Muses, 2011 Dal Shabet, 2012 Spica and Hello Venus, 2013 Bestie... girl groups that never get popular by debut year