Article: FNC reps, "Completed contract renewal with Lee Dong Gun... we will support him in Chinese activities"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+639, -43] Ooh, it's Jiyeon's boyfriend
2. [+527, -31] He renewed with them...? FNC should treat Lee Dong Gun better. Can't believe they gave him "Mirae's Choice" as his comeback drama just because they were the ones producing it.
3. [+448, -11] His 'Sweet 18' days were the best...
4. [+275, -16] He's gone through his fair share of struggles so I wish him luck
5. [+264, -15] All of the women he's dated have been bad and have done nothing but drop his image. He's handsome and a great actor with lead-worthy skills but I don't know what he's doing with himself now.
6. [+104, -7] He's the guy who said he'd protect Jiyeon? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Laughable
7. [+75, -5] So sad how time changes things.. he lost his peak years and now he's dropped to supporting role status
8. [+63, -0] If not for his dongsaeng's scandal, he would've had such a shining career.. (his brother was stabbed to death while studying abroad) hopefully he sheds it all off and finds great things in life ^^
9. [+46, -7] He hasn't had a hit drama since 'Lovers in Paris'...
10. [+34, -1] He's really so handsome but just dropped to B-list one day... he's not even bad at acting but it's sad how the only tag to his name is 'Jiyeon's boyfriend' now